The Wathene Young Scholarship is now open and accepting applications. Deadline is May 31 by 11:59 P.M.!
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a member of a federally recognized tribe verified by a Certificate Degree of Indian Blood issued by the U.S. Federal Government or tribal enrollment identification
- Be a high school senior from one of the following counties in which AIRC provides educational services: Adair, Cherokee, Delaware, Mayes, Muskogee, Nowata, Rogers, or Sequoyah.
- Be enrolled as a full time student seeking a college degree or technical certificate at an accredited institution (for profit institutions prohibited, i.e. University of Phoenix).
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Include a completed Financial Needs Form
Apply online today! If you have any questions, contact Krista Boston at email@example.com or 918-456-5581, ext. 314.